GlusterFS 3.5.2 has been announced some minutes ago. These are the changes that have been included in this release. Known issues are documented below too.
Release Notes for GlusterFS 3.5.2
- 1096020: NFS server crashes in _socket_read_vectored_request
- 1100050: Can't write to quota enable folder
- 1103050: nfs: reset command does not alter the result for nfs options earlier set
- 1105891: features/gfid-access: stat on .gfid virtual directory return EINVAL
- 1111454: creating symlinks generates errors on stripe volume
- 1112111: Self-heal errors with "afr crawl failed for child 0 with ret -1" while performing rolling upgrade.
- 1112348: [AFR] I/O fails when one of the replica nodes go down
- 1112659: Fix inode leaks in gfid-access xlator
- 1112980: NFS subdir authentication doesn't correctly handle multi-(homed,protocol,etc) network addresses
- 1113007: nfs-utils should be installed as dependency while installing glusterfs-server
- 1113403: Excessive logging in quotad.log of the kind 'null client'
- 1113749: client_t clienttable cliententries are never expanded when all entries are used
- 1113894: AFR : self-heal of few files not happening when a AWS EC2 Instance is back online after a restart
- 1113959: Spec %post server does not wait for the old glusterd to exit
- 1114501: Dist-geo-rep : deletion of files on master, geo-rep fails to propagate to slaves.
- 1115369: Allow the usage of the wildcard character '*' to the options "nfs.rpc-auth-allow" and "nfs.rpc-auth-reject"
- 1115950: glfsheal: Improve the way in which we check the presence of replica volumes
- 1116672: Resource cleanup doesn't happen for clients on servers after disconnect
- 1116997: mounting a volume over NFS (TCP) with MOUNT over UDP fails
- 1117241: backport 'gluster volume status --xml' issues
- 1120151: Glustershd memory usage too high
- 1124728: SMB: CIFS mount fails with the latest glusterfs rpm's
- The following configuration changes are necessary for 'qemu' and 'samba vfs plugin' integration with libgfapi to work seamlessly:
gluster volume set <volname> server.allow-insecure on
- restarting the volume is necessary
gluster volume stop <volname> gluster volume start <volname>
/etc/glusterfs/glusterd.volto contain this line:
option rpc-auth-allow-insecure on
- restarting glusterd is necessary
service glusterd restartMore details are also documented in the Gluster Wiki on the Libgfapi with qemu libvirt page.
- For Block Device translator based volumes open-behind translator at the client side needs to be disabled.
gluster volume set <volname> performance.open-behind disabled
- libgfapi clients calling
glfs_finibefore a successfull
glfs_initwill cause the client to hang as reported here. The workaround is NOT to call
glfs_finifor error cases encountered before a successfull
- If the
/var/run/glusterdirectory does not exist enabling quota will likely fail (Bug 1117888).