Release Notes for GlusterFS 3.5.8This is a bugfix release. The Release Notes for 3.5.0, 3.5.1, 3.5.2, 3.5.3, 3.5.4, 3.5.5, 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.5 stable release.
- 1117888: Problem when enabling quota : Could not start quota auxiliary mount
- 1288195: log improvements:- enabling quota on a volume reports numerous entries of "contribution node list is empty which is an error" in brick logs
- The following configuration changes are necessary for 'qemu' and 'samba vfs
plugin' integration with libgfapi to work seamlessly:
gluster volume set <volname> server.allow-insecure on
- restarting the volume is necessary
gluster volume stop <volname> gluster volume start <volname>
/etc/glusterfs/glusterd.volto contain this line:
option rpc-auth-allow-insecure on
- restarting glusterd is necessary
service glusterd restart
- For Block Device translator based volumes open-behind translator at the
client side needs to be disabled.
gluster volume set <volname> performance.open-behind disabled
- libgfapi clients calling
glfs_finibefore a successful
glfs_initwill cause the client to hang as reported here. The workaround is NOT to call
glfs_finifor error cases encountered before a successful
glfs_init. This is being tracked in Bug 1134050 for glusterfs-3.5 and Bug 1093594 for mainline.
- If the
/var/run/glusterdirectory does not exist enabling quota will likely fail (Bug 1117888).